Our goal is to see a vibrant student ministry in every nation. A ministry that’s effective in making disciples who express their faith in every aspect of life.
Teams play a strategic role towards this goal by supporting existing student initiatives and helping pioneer new ones. Typically our teams are involved in supporting and training student leaders, helping lead small groups, evangelistic events and hospitality, one-to-one bible studies, national conferences and training events, international student ministry - and more!
We're not looking for people to fill existing gaps with their specific gifts. Whatever your experience and ability there's a place that fits for you.
However, you need to be
- A committed Christian student or graduate - possibly a sandwich course or language year student.
- Committed to student ministry.
- Having been fully involved with your Christian Student group at university.
- Prepared to commit one to two years to the role.
- Ready to learning the host language.
- Willing to take a step of faith into a new culture.
- Prepared to work with us in raising financial and prayer support.